The Pit Posse Spout Extender screws directly on to the collapsible pull-out spouts found on five gallon cans, making the transfer of liquids much easier. The Spout Extender allows you to create a secure, leak-free seal. A unique 1/4" vent tube allows air to flow into the bottom of the bucket, which results in a smooth, quick pour. Order yours today!
1. Screw the Spout Extender on to the threads of the spout on the lid. The vent tube should extend to the bottom of the bucket. The vent tube can be cut to desired length for custom applications.
2. With the Spout Extender tightly secured, an air pocket will form at the bottom of the bucket as you begin to pour. After a few seconds, the vent tube will pierce the air pocket, allowing air to flow into the bucket, creating a smooth consistent pour.
3. The Spout Extender is designed to aid in the transfer of fluids and is not a compliant cap for storage or transfer. Please remove after each use.
• Allows air pocket to form at bottom of bucket for easy pouring
• Small size fits all V.P. cans
• Large size fits most other cans
Free shipping only applies to products that are marked "free shipping" or "ships free" in the title. Freight ship items have a predetermined max amount that can be spent under our free shipping policy. In the event you reside in an unusually high cost shipping zip code we may alert you that a shipping surcharge may be necessary.
Click OK to view our full shipping policy. Clicking cancel will keep you on the current page.