The Heindl Engineering center stand is American Made and it looks like it! This brawny stand is made from large tubing, features a thick rubber lifting surface, and has a removable handle. Order yours today!
• Raises to 9.25" tall
• Powder coat finish
• MADE IN AMERICA
• Cushioned hand grip
• Lifting capacity 1,400 lbs
• Handle fully assembled is 40" long
• Frame is 1.5" 11 gauge steel tubing
• 3/16" vinyl tubing protects frame from scratches
• Handle removes with the turn of a thumb screw
• Frame points are plastic wrapped to prevent scratching
• Fits nearly every common cruiser on the road including most Harley Davidson and metric motorcycles
Free shipping only applies to products that are marked "free shipping" or "ships free" in the title. Freight ship items have a predetermined max amount that can be spent under our free shipping policy. In the event you reside in an unusually high cost shipping zip code we may alert you that a shipping surcharge may be necessary.
Click OK to view our full shipping policy. Clicking cancel will keep you on the current page.