Redline Engineering sliders offer the same stand lifting features of spools with the addition of swingarm protection in the event of a crash. Like spools, sliders are also cnc machined but from high impact black delrin. The bolt is recessed down inside the slider so that it won't likely be harmed in an accident and easy replacement will be possible.
• Our swingarm sliders can also be used with our stands in place of spools
• CNC machined of high impact black Delrin plastic and are outfitted with stainless steel hardware (except with Kawasaki)
• At 1.5 inches long, they are inexpensive assurance that your $1,000+ swingarm will not be destroyed in a minor accident
• CLICK HERE to see how Redline Engineering Swingarm Sliders could save YOU from having a VERY bad day!
• Not sure which sliders your bike needs? See our FITTING CHART
Free shipping only applies to products that are marked "free shipping" or "ships free" in the title. Freight ship items have a predetermined max amount that can be spent under our free shipping policy. In the event you reside in an unusually high cost shipping zip code we may alert you that a shipping surcharge may be necessary.
Click OK to view our full shipping policy. Clicking cancel will keep you on the current page.