The Pit Posse adjustable center stand is designed for both American and metric cruisers with no center stand. It can be used to lift any bike where the frame cradle is exposed and available for lifting. Depending on the placement of the stand under the bike, it can often times be used to lift either end of the motorcycle. Simply rotate the stand via the long handle and use it's easy lever action to lift your bike. This type of center stand is the quickest, easiest, most versatile, most cost effective, and all around best way to lift a cruiser style motorcycle.
• Weighs 10 lbs
• 10 year warranty
• Base is 20 inches wide
• Lifting capacity 800 lbs
• Select parts are zinc plated
• Heavy duty steel construction
• Height adjusts from 7 to 10 inches tall
• Powder coated finish looks great and lasts
• Removable handle can be used on left or right side
• Frame contact points are plastic wrapped to prevent scratching
• Fits nearly every common cruiser on the road including most Harley Davidson and metric motorcycles
• Download the manual HERE
Free shipping only applies to products that are marked "free shipping" or "ships free" in the title. Freight ship items have a predetermined max amount that can be spent under our free shipping policy. In the event you reside in an unusually high cost shipping zip code we may alert you that a shipping surcharge may be necessary.
Click OK to view our full shipping policy. Clicking cancel will keep you on the current page.