The Norco 33/20 Ton Air/Hydraulic Telescopic Floor Jack is best suited for heavy duty trucks, rails, buses, and agriculture and construction equipment applications. This jack features an integrated filter to protect the air motor, rust inhibitive coating on the rams allow a longer life, and a handle locking lever that secures the handle in either a vertical, horizontal, or 45° position. Order yours today!
• Integrated filter protects air motor
• Suspension loaded axle prevents wheel damage
• Safety overload system prevents cylinder damage
• Rust inhibitive coating on rams offers longer life
• Double acting pump raises ram more quickly to the load
• Vacuum operated ram retraction eliminates manual lowering of jack
• Includes 2" and 3-15/16" stackable extensions with extension holder
• 49.25" long "T" handle helps in positioning jack under vehicles with low overhang
• Safety button at top of handle to quickly stop the jack operation in an emergency
• Handle locking lever secures handle in either vertical, horizontal, or 45° position
• Piston stroke: 6.125"
• Handle length: 49.25"
• P.S.I. range: 120-175
• Overall dims: 16" L x 6.75" W
• Lift height (low/high): 6" / 12"
• Lifting stage capacity in tons (1-2): 33, 20
• Download the spec pdf HERE
• Download the manual pdf HERE
•Shipping weight: 100 lbs.
• Residential deliveries cost extra
• Ships to commercial location w/ forklift
• Satellite warehouse pickup w/ $50 off
Free shipping only applies to products that are marked "free shipping" or "ships free" in the title. Freight ship items have a predetermined max amount that can be spent under our free shipping policy. In the event you reside in an unusually high cost shipping zip code we may alert you that a shipping surcharge may be necessary.
Click OK to view our full shipping policy. Clicking cancel will keep you on the current page.