The Norco 300 lb. Floor Type Hydraulic Clutch Jack is a perfect tool to have for those tough to install clutches! It features a tilting saddle that enables the clutch to be positioned in either a horizontal or vertical position, an adjustment bolt on the saddle to align the clutch and flywheel, and a spline shaft which rotates 360°. Order yours today!
• 2” and 1 3/4” spline shafts included
• Adjustment bolt on saddle aligns clutch and flywheel
• Clutch/flywheel removal and installation becomes a one man job
• Conveniently located release valve and 360 degree rotating pump handle
• Tilting saddle enables clutch to be positioned horizontally or vertically
• Spline shaft rotates 360 degrees and turns left/right for clutch/engine alignment
• Length: 35"
• Width: 26.5"
• Low lift height: 11.5"
• High lift height: 37.75"
• Download the manual pdf HERE
• Shipping weight: 148 lbs.
• Residential deliveries cost extra
• Ships to commercial location w/ forklift
• Satellite warehouse pickup
Free shipping only applies to products that are marked "free shipping" or "ships free" in the title. Freight ship items have a predetermined max amount that can be spent under our free shipping policy. In the event you reside in an unusually high cost shipping zip code we may alert you that a shipping surcharge may be necessary.
Click OK to view our full shipping policy. Clicking cancel will keep you on the current page.