Capable of handling transmissions, engines, fuel tanks, and transaxles, the Norco USA Made 1,250 lbs. Power Train Lift is pretty handy in any automotive repair shop or garage. This lift features rear caster wheels that have a double locking feature, a removable pump that leaves your hands free to accurately position the load, and a fully adjustable saddle with two ratchet tie downs to secure the load to the saddle. Order yours today!
• USA quality made product
• Fully adjustable saddle with two ratchet tie downs secure the load to the saddle
• An air/hydraulic foot pump includes a metered valve for safe lowering of the load
• Four swivel ball bearing caster wheels with polyurethane tread provide easy maneuverability
• Pump can be removed from its holder leaving your hands free to accurately position the load
• Rear caster wheels have double locking feature:
- Casters set in a fixed direction
- Wheels are prevented from turning
• Table size: 14" x 31"
• 1250 lb. capacity @ 100 P.S.I.
• Lift range (low/high): 30" to 77"
• Overall dims: 65" L x 43" W x 51.25" H
• Saddle tilt (fwd/back/side): 22° / 22° / ±18°
• Download the manual pdf HERE
• Shipping weight: 480 lbs.
• Residential deliveries cost extra
• Ships to commercial location w/ forklift
• Satellite warehouse pickup with $50 off
Free shipping only applies to products that are marked "free shipping" or "ships free" in the title. Freight ship items have a predetermined max amount that can be spent under our free shipping policy. In the event you reside in an unusually high cost shipping zip code we may alert you that a shipping surcharge may be necessary.
Click OK to view our full shipping policy. Clicking cancel will keep you on the current page.