The original and still the best, the Ranger RTJ-1 Telescoping Transmission Jack features a two stage design, a foot operated pump, a heavy steel construction for maximum durability, heavy duty chain anchors, and a fully adjustable universal saddle. If you're looking for heavy lifting and top-notch construction, this is the jack for you. Order yours today!
• Two-stage design
• Foot operated pump
• System overload system
• Double-sealed hydraulics
• Hardened chrome-moly ram
• Adjustable saddle tilts two ways
• Fully adjustable universal saddle
• Steel roller bearings are included
• Two individual push / pull handles
• Saddle slides the other two directions
• Lifting capacity – first stage: 2,000 lbs.
• Lifting capacity – second stage: 1,000 lbs.
• Heavy-duty chain anchors keep loads secure
• Heavy-steel construction for maximum durability
• Extra-wide base & four swivel ball bearing casters
• Raised height: 73"
• Lowered height: 37"
• Base dimensions: 39" x 39"
• Download the pdf manual HERE
• Shipping weight: 222 lbs.
• Shipping dims: 17" x 25" x 39"
• Home based business deliveries cost extra
• Can be picked up at local terminal for extra
• Extremely rural shipping areas incur 5% surcharge
Free shipping only applies to products that are marked "free shipping" or "ships free" in the title. Freight ship items have a predetermined max amount that can be spent under our free shipping policy. In the event you reside in an unusually high cost shipping zip code we may alert you that a shipping surcharge may be necessary.
Click OK to view our full shipping policy. Clicking cancel will keep you on the current page.