This is the Norco 6,000 lb. Engine Load Leveler for the Norco 78605A or 78600B Engine Cranes. Designed to attach to a crane to position heavy duty truck engines and other vehicle components, it features a 5/16" alloy grade 80 chain, an adjustment screw that can be used manually or with air tools, and an adjustable horizontal tilt to compensate for off-center loads. Order yours today!
• 5/16” Alloy Grade 80 chain
• The horizontal tilt can be adjusted
• Position of hooks adjusts from 32” to 48”
• Adjustment screw can be used manually or with air tools
• Can be used with NORCO Model 78600B or 78605A Engine Cranes
• Designed to hook to a crane or hoist to handle and position large, bulky components
• Width: 5"
• Length: 32.187"
• Length: 15.625"
• Chain Length: 26.8125"
• Download the manual pdf HERE
• Shipping Weight: 69 lbs.
Free shipping only applies to products that are marked "free shipping" or "ships free" in the title. Freight ship items have a predetermined max amount that can be spent under our free shipping policy. In the event you reside in an unusually high cost shipping zip code we may alert you that a shipping surcharge may be necessary.
Click OK to view our full shipping policy. Clicking cancel will keep you on the current page.