Park tool work stands are designed to safely and securely hold round and odd shaped components such as stanchions, sliders, rear shocks, pistons, and carbs. The 360 degree rotation of the clamp makes servicing from all angles a breeze. The work stand clamp also features fully adjustable clamping pressure for components up to 4 inches in diameter. Non marring, replaceable jaw inserts provide a supple yet firm grip on components up to 80 pounds. Just select your model (bench, wall, or floor) below and you're off to the races.
• Surfaces plated to never rust
• Steel construction is built to last
• Bench mount easily bolts to any flat surface
• Wall mount designed to be easily mounted to any post or wall stud
• Floor model with 60 pound base plate adjusts from 50 to 62 inches in height. Includes convenient cast aluminum tool tray with assorted compartments and slots for tools and small parts
Free shipping only applies to products that are marked "free shipping" or "ships free" in the title. Freight ship items have a predetermined max amount that can be spent under our free shipping policy. In the event you reside in an unusually high cost shipping zip code we may alert you that a shipping surcharge may be necessary.
Click OK to view our full shipping policy. Clicking cancel will keep you on the current page.