Redline's new SSR1 shrinker stretcher with stand is for serious sheet metal workers. The unit comes equipped with a set of quick-change shrinker and stretcher jaws perfect for forming complex curves when restoring classic car bodies. The stand is adjustable in height and boasts a handy rack for storing your unused jaws Order yours today!
METAL THICKNESS CAPABILITY
• Thickness of metal used in our YouTube video was .045" steel, which is equivalent to 17g. Unit is capable of contouring only slightly thicker steel
• 1" jaw depth
• 17" long handle
• Max height 42.5"
• Min height 32.75"
• Base plate 22.25" wide
• Handles up to 18g mild steel
• Handles up to 1/16" aluminum
• Upright frame is 3" diameter tubing
• Ships at 45 lb via FedEx Ground
Free shipping only applies to products that are marked "free shipping" or "ships free" in the title. Freight ship items have a predetermined max amount that can be spent under our free shipping policy. In the event you reside in an unusually high cost shipping zip code we may alert you that a shipping surcharge may be necessary.
Click OK to view our full shipping policy. Clicking cancel will keep you on the current page.