The Woodward Plasma Cutter makes cutting steel easier thanks to a 220V single phase electric power system. Available in two different models, the P320 cuts up to 5/16" and has an amp output of 20-30, while the slightly more expensive P500 model cuts up to 1/2" mild steel and has an amp output of 20-40. Both plasma cutters have a duty cycle of 60%, are solid state, and include a hand torch with cable, a ground cable with clamp, and a power cord. They also ship free. Shop now!
• Solid state
• Duty cycle 60%
• 220V single phase electric
• Cut up to 5/16" mild steel (P320) or 1/2" mild steel (P500)
• Includes hand torch with cable, ground cable with clamp, and power cord
• Current range: 20-30 amp output (P320) / 20-40 amp output (P500)
• Ships 18/28 lbs. at 19" x 12" x 14"
Free shipping only applies to products that are marked "free shipping" or "ships free" in the title. Freight ship items have a predetermined max amount that can be spent under our free shipping policy. In the event you reside in an unusually high cost shipping zip code we may alert you that a shipping surcharge may be necessary.
Click OK to view our full shipping policy. Clicking cancel will keep you on the current page.