This Redline Engineering hard wood workbench is a great workspace for most shop projects. With adjustable rubber footing for those uneven floors, smooth quality wooden top, and a powder coat finish to the frame for rust resistance, this workbench is perfect for any workshop.
• Powder coat finish
• Smooth hard wood top
• Adjustable rubber footing
• Steel frame legs 2" x 2"
• Wooden top thickness 1.5"
• Steel frame support 2" x 0.5"
• Overall dims 24" W x 36" H x 79" L
• Frame dims 20" W x 34.5" H x 71" L
• Ships 117 lbs. at 26" W x 5" H x 80" L
• Ships to commercial location w/ forklift
• Units available in Como, MS with $150.00 discount
• Free shipping applies to $150 maximum. If shipping exceeds this amount a surcharge may be needed
Free shipping only applies to products that are marked "free shipping" or "ships free" in the title. Freight ship items have a predetermined max amount that can be spent under our free shipping policy. In the event you reside in an unusually high cost shipping zip code we may alert you that a shipping surcharge may be necessary.
Click OK to view our full shipping policy. Clicking cancel will keep you on the current page.