No engine stand can rotate an engine as well as the Norco 1,250 lb. Hand Crank Engine Stand! This stand features a 50:1 ratio gearbox activated by hank crank that easily turns the rotating head, wheels with polyurethane tread that protect epoxy-coated and tile floors, and a telescopic base that locks into any one of four positions to extend the length of the stand. Order yours today!
• Fully adjustable engine mounting head
• 2 rigid wheels in back and 2 swivel caster wheels in front
• Wheels with polyurethane tread protect epoxy-coated and tile floors
• One locking caster wheel secures the stand in the desired work location
• 50:1 ratio gearbox activated by hand crank easily turns the rotating head
• Telescopic base locks into any one of four different positions to extend the length of the stand
• Height: 42"
• Wheel diameter 4"
• 1,250 lb. capacity
• Width (front/rear): 21.25" / 40"
• Length (from/to): 38.25" / 53.25"
• Download the spec pdf HERE
• Download the manual pdf HERE
• Shipping weight: 179 lbs.
• Residential deliveries cost extra
• Ships to commercial location w/ forklift
• Satellite warehouse pickup with $50 off
Free shipping only applies to products that are marked "free shipping" or "ships free" in the title. Freight ship items have a predetermined max amount that can be spent under our free shipping policy. In the event you reside in an unusually high cost shipping zip code we may alert you that a shipping surcharge may be necessary.
Click OK to view our full shipping policy. Clicking cancel will keep you on the current page.