The zinc plated MC15 Cycle Dock self locking clamp allows one person to load and unload a motorcycle in a trailer, pickup truck or on a service lift. The pivot mechanism uses the weight of the bike to hold itself upright, leaving your hands free to secure the bike. It is simple in design and ruggedly built. Use the supplied mounting rails to mount the Dock into a trailer or pickup truck. The rails mount to the deck so you can slide the Dock out leaving just the mounting rails behind; this frees up your truck or trailer for other uses. The kit comes complete with a one-size-fits-all rocker, cradle stop (upright), mounting plate, the support arm (with eyelets and adjustable feet) and two mounting rails.
• Fully adjustable to fit all common motorcycles
• Handles bikes up to 3000 lbs
• Steel frame is 3/16th inch thick!
• Zinc plated for years durable service
• Super heavy duty construction at 58 pounds
• Stabilization bar is 39" long
• Can be used in your garage, trailer, or truck
• Accommodating wheel sizes from 14-22” / 80-220W
Free shipping only applies to products that are marked "free shipping" or "ships free" in the title. Freight ship items have a predetermined max amount that can be spent under our free shipping policy. In the event you reside in an unusually high cost shipping zip code we may alert you that a shipping surcharge may be necessary.
Click OK to view our full shipping policy. Clicking cancel will keep you on the current page.