Introducing the Fountain CleanMaster 30 Gallon Soak Tank Parts Washer! Designed for use in small engine repair and machine shops, this American made washer features a built-in drain with plug, a 'stay-put' flexible metal hose that directs and holds the power rinse, a screened sludge filter pad, and a heavy-duty metal stand with shelf. Also has a spring loaded door closure with 165°F fusible link. For use with petroleum based solvents with a flash point over 104°F and not to be used with chlorinated solvents. Order yours today!
• 30-gallon capacity
• Made in the USA
• Built-in drain with plug
• Screened sludge filter pad
• Removable inside cabinet shelf
• Heavy-duty metal stand and shelf
• Not to be used with chlorinated solvents
• Durable baked on powder coated epoxy finish
• Spring loaded door closure with 165°F fusible link
• Designed for use in small engine repair and machine shops
• 'Stay-put' flexible metal hose directs and holds power rinse
• For use with petroleum solvents with a flash point over 104°F
• Voltage: 115V AC, 60Hz, 1PH, 1AMP
• Tank dims: 23-1/2" W x 35" L x 15-1/2" H
• Overall dims: 24-1/2" W x 35-3/4" L x 60" H
• Download the manual pdf HERE
• Shipping weight: 131 lbs.
• Residential deliveries cost extra
• Local dock pickup saves delivery fees
• Ships to commercial location w/ forklift
• Free shipping applies to $300 maximum. If shipping exceeds this amount a surcharge may be needed
Free shipping only applies to products that are marked "free shipping" or "ships free" in the title. Freight ship items have a predetermined max amount that can be spent under our free shipping policy. In the event you reside in an unusually high cost shipping zip code we may alert you that a shipping surcharge may be necessary.
Click OK to view our full shipping policy. Clicking cancel will keep you on the current page.